Specific benefits to your company...
- Increased productivity. Just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage.
- Lowered health-care costs. Regular workplace massage can reduce the need for doctor's visits for many physical complaints and stress-related issues.
- Great goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit even when they pay for the service themselves!
A unique combination of Balinese and deep tissue massage to give you the benefits of both the massages with Shower bath at the end. A deep-tissue massage helps loosen muscle tissues, release toxins from muscles and get blood and oxygen circulating properly. A Balinese massage works deeply to soothe damaged tissue, and relieve strained muscles and joint pains.
Four hands work in perfect unison in a remarkable experience that inspires a harmony of the senses. The treatment begins with a soothing foot bath in purifying waters, leaving the feet soft and supple and the mind relaxed. Next, two therapists work together in time and movement. First, providing a warm scrub that smoothest and replenishes the skin and later a harmonious massage that balances the body. The treatment concludes with a simultaneous head and foot massage leaving the mind uplifted, the body energized and the skin exotically fragrant.
An excellent opportunity to receive massage together with your spouse, friend or loved one. There are two tables and two therapists – one for each person to receive individualized treatment simultaneously followed with a Bath. Couples massage is a shared experience that can strengthen your closeness. In addition to all of the usual benefits of massage therapy, Couples Massage is a good way to introduce someone new to massage therapy. Sharing the experience with a loved one can serve to enhance the pleasure of each of you.